KF Server 5 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KF Server 5 Forum

Knight Fight Server 5 Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General discussion about the category

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yrska

yrska

General discussion about the category Empty
PostSubject: General discussion about the category   General discussion about the category Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:54 pm

If you have any complains, ideas for the future or just anything to say about this category, this is the place to say it.
Back to top Go down
CrzWaco

CrzWaco

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the category   General discussion about the category Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:03 am

Can we attack for the second round? Since some of us don't have a first round.
Back to top Go down
CrzWaco

CrzWaco

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the category   General discussion about the category Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:08 pm

O sure don't answer me and now I am out u freaking pissy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CrzChaos

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the category   General discussion about the category Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Ya what type of tournament is this?? He just wanted one simple answer.. just one.... jusst one...
Back to top Go down
yrska

yrska

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the category   General discussion about the category Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:20 pm

Oi! Calm down...
I have had my hands full with this tournament and I might have missed a question or two... I have done work for the tournament up till 3am on several nights.

And the answer to that question could have been found from the rules btw...
Nor did your logic tell you that when the second round was announced it might have ment that the second round fights are on, eh?

Yrska
Back to top Go down
CrzChaos

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the category   General discussion about the category Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:42 am

Why didnt you ask for help?
Back to top Go down
yrska

yrska

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the category   General discussion about the category Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:02 am

Well... There are the referees who are the real power keeping things running in this tournament and I am infact the helper.

Anyways... Reading the rules or asking the question via pm from any official or just asking it on the chatbox would have resulted an answer faster and with much bigger certainty...

And I am not going to take the blame for CrzWaco dropping from the tournament... If you are not given ok for doing second round fights during the first round it does not mean that you are not allowed to do em during the second round either...

Yrska
Back to top Go down
CrzChaos

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the category   General discussion about the category Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:53 am

Okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the category   General discussion about the category Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General discussion about the category
Page 1 of 1