KF Server 5 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KF Server 5 Forum

Knight Fight Server 5 Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks to the organizers of the 3rd tournament.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
+DaSilva+

+DaSilva+

Thanks to the organizers of the 3rd tournament. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to the organizers of the 3rd tournament.   Thanks to the organizers of the 3rd tournament. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:14 am

Hey, people.

This is the first tournament I participate in even though MoC tried really hard to make me join the last two.

I just want to write my appreciation of the time and work behind the organization of an event like this. You have put a lot of effort in making a tournament, dividing people into categories, designing the brackets, answering a constant flow of questions and the likes...

A tournament like this suddenly gives a trivial game like KnightFight some rhyme and reason. Suddenly we know WHY we have tried to gain all this gold and tried to build those stats. Suddenly the game makes sense Wink

Thanks for this tournament. I have been excited about it since I joined, and I am still all worked up about competing.

I hope this will not be the last one you organize.

Regards and salutations
- DaSilva, knight of the 5th server.
Back to top Go down
MoC

Thanks to the organizers of the 3rd tournament. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to the organizers of the 3rd tournament.   Thanks to the organizers of the 3rd tournament. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:32 pm

Thank you, thank you, much obliged Very Happy

Also would like to thank Blissfulbitch (Barbarian Queen) Who convinced me not to pull the plug on the tourney and also taking on all the work that annoyed me so much in doing like typing all the rules, seeing everything is going well, and contacting more peeps before the tourney started.

So thank you blissful bitch (sorry but preferred this name)

Thanks to Chromis who also did something I find annoying which is choosing peeps for their cats which is a very tiring job indeed. (in the previous 2 tourneys many times this part would end up on the verge of a flame war with the other organizers about to who goes where

And a great thanks is to the ever bored Yrska who did a wonderful job in designing the brackets, answering questions, and a hell of a lot of other work which you guys wont even see or think about in making such tourney succsessful.

A great thank you also goes to our most generous sponsors Chromis, MoC (me Razz ) and the honourable s5 administrator Mog who offered to sponsor tickets for this tourney.

Hopefully in future ones we can get more sponsors and more helpers to set up
Back to top Go down

Thanks to the organizers of the 3rd tournament.
Page 1 of 1