KF Server 5 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KF Server 5 Forum

Knight Fight Server 5 Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaints

Go down 
+12
yrska@home
+DaSilva+
StarJack
Riddick
gavinross
Mog
yrska
Seagryfn
DekDek
Sarah
Chromis
MoC
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ferrellbunch

Complaints - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:04 pm

o the round 3 it 1 to 1 wins we need one more figth
Back to top Go down
yrska

yrska

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:17 pm

The thing is that third round has allready ended (a round lasts for two days (48h) from the start of it) and thus the next round is arranged according to the situation at the end of the round. If the match is not finnished by that time there needs to be done a desicion about who is going forth in the tournament and who is eliminated. In a situation where only one has been doing attacks the situation is simple. The active one advances and thats it.

I am not sure if this has been clearly stated in the rules but it is the practice that has been on as long as I know.

It never is a nice thing to do these desicions but they are nessesary in order to keep the tournament going according to the shedule, sorry :\

Yrska
Back to top Go down
yrska

yrska

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Ok folks!

That's the end of UK server 5's third tournament. Thanks for all participants and hopefully you all had atleast some fun.

_Any_ feedback is more than wellcome still Smile

Yrska
Back to top Go down
BlissfulB

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:31 pm

I wanted to extend my gratitude for a chance to participate in such a fine tournament of champions (even though that is not what it is called) we are champions!

Thank you MoC for allowing this to happen and letting me help and referee. I am glad you did not push me to the side when I first contacted you pre-tourney. I have truely enjoyed myself and strived really hard to win this. Even though I finished 3rd place, I feel I really won because I know I worked hard and trained my knight to the max! Twisted Evil

Thank you Chromis for setting up the categories. I know it was not easy and it was very time consuming. I feel you did an excellent job!! Thank you also for allowing me to participate and relying on me to get things done. If you ask something, and I can do it, what I say I will do. Great job Sir Chromis!!

Thank YOU yrska for all you have done!! The categories looked great the entire time! You have done an outstanding job on the brackets and keeping it all straight once the tournament was underway. Also you did an excellent job on opening the topics for new posts for wins in the cats. Wonderful job on updating everything and dealing with the complaint section and chatbox Smile. (sorry I couldnt spend more time on that)

Thank you to all our other helpers and referees of all the categories: Brandon of Nuckenfuts, Thor368, MoC, & Ghost. If I am missing someone, please forgive me and message me ingame and I will announce your name. I know something must be missing because there is always things happening behind the scene; so with that said, I want to thank all the people that were behind the scenes that helped make this happen, because this was no easy feat and it did take time and effort on each individual and I commend you all for a job well done!!

Thank you once again for a great tournament and I look very much forward to the next challenge we have in the future!!!
By the way, did I say I had a great time???!!!!!
I had a GREAT TIME!!!!!!

Your friend in knight and day Smile
Barbarian Queen (aka Blissful B#tch)

p.s. can we have another tourney next week?
Back to top Go down
Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:55 pm

It could be my recently single status but Blissful B1tch just sounds like a sexy ass name......So this is why I have been missing for about 2 weeks gf went psycho on me, and when you look at the big picture its hard to be sitting with idle hands...I might be back more soon maybe not. I also want to extend my thanks to everyone I competed against (gav and flour) You both were great sports, flour I am happy that I got luck twice and gav thank you for not whining about being in a group where EVERYONE was higher then you....You also but up a GREAT fight it was by no means an easy win.

To all the organizers thank you....for making knight fight more then a spreadsheet click and wait for a few days atleast:D
Back to top Go down
BlissfulB

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:37 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaints
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KF Server 5 Forum :: Administration Announcement :: 3rd Tourney of server 5 :: Complaint area ( for any complaints including cat positioning)-
Jump to: