KF Server 5 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KF Server 5 Forum

Knight Fight Server 5 Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
+11
juicy
Iran
Curare
Brian of the Isle
Big Kahuna
Flourman
Lou
Magdalena
mich
Sadrak
ghost
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost

ghost

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:09 pm

I am Ghost "aka" Nick, I'm 29 and live in Rural Ohio, east of Cincinnati.
Introductions Nick
Back to top Go down
Sadrak
Admin
Sadrak

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:58 pm

I'm Sadrak, i live in Baja California, Mexico [Next to California Wink] and i'm 26. i came to KF world thanks to Rita Very Happy and now i can't live without clicking at least once a day to my attack buttom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kfserver5forum.forumotion.com
mich

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:26 am

hey im michelle, 25 and live in newcastle upon tyne in sunny england uk Very Happy

Introductions Michpaul192

not the best pic but hey Razz
Back to top Go down
Magdalena

Magdalena

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:33 pm

Very Happy I live in Texas ... and let's just say, I'm older, lol

Even though I am not the best player, I think the game is good fun.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 1:53 am

Hi everyone!! Im Louise from Malta and i really love KF Very Happy Below is a pic of me and Ramon (aka MoC)....for those of u who don't know MoC is my BF. Almost forgot....my Knight's name on KF was LouLou-ness but i recently changed it to Dreamcatcher Smile

Introductions 4d7fu2q
Back to top Go down
Flourman

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:05 am

Here we go again..
I'm Alex,I'm from Greece and i'm about 29 years old..
I'm a musician in real life,guitarist to be exact and making a living out of it..
Here a picture not showing much of me..
Cya all around..

Introductions 948_Alex_normal
Back to top Go down
Big Kahuna

Big Kahuna

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:34 pm

Aloha to all ,

I am the younger cousin to Noa whom all knew as Lord Cerberus for my name is Luke.. I am going to be playing his site though I am no where near as good a player as him I will play with the pride as he did and will also be respectful to one and all within the game..

I wanted to express my appreciation to one and all regrading the love shown to my cousin for all those that took the time to remember him please except our traditional Samoan Hug as a way to give thanks and include you into our Ohana..

I look forward to getting to know one and all and look to having a great time playing within a game that brings so many wonderful people together under one banner...

Blessed be to one and all,

Luke..

Introductions Luke

Last edited by on Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brian of the Isle

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:46 am

Introductions Briancoll
hi my names brian im 18 from new jersey usa (east coast america) i love knightfight and i play on 3 servers this game rocks i know or have talked to most of you but i figure i should introduce myself anyway hi everyone
Back to top Go down
Curare

Curare

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:48 am

--EDIT--

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iran

Iran

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:22 pm

mich wrote:
hey im michelle, 25 and live in newcastle upon tyne in sunny england uk Very Happy

Introductions Michpaul192

not the best pic but hey Razz
sunny what u talkin about its frezzing like antartica overhere in maidstone Sad
Back to top Go down
juicy

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Princess rapture   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:41 pm

hey im brittany =) im 16 years old, and i live on the east coast of New Jersey and i am a full blown jersey girl!! i love KF and i wouldnt know what to do if i had to stop playing because i love the people and everything that goes on here =) im in a awesome guild, and i am very easy to get along with i can make you laugh garanteed =))
here are some pics of me, all taken this year except for the one with me in a white skirt. =)
that was taken in april 2006
Princess Rapture

Introductions 0005

Introductions 0003

Introductions 0002

Introductions 0001
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missbrittanyrolando
gavinross

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:50 pm

greeting evryone!
Back to top Go down
Davidoff |E|

Davidoff |E|

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:11 pm

wow...all from europe....no people from asian ??
Back to top Go down
[B4T] King Gilmadon

[B4T] King Gilmadon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:36 pm

My name is josh pirat i live in ohio and i am 24. i thought i would stop playing after a while but i got sucked into the black hole that keeps me coming back now i have my own guild king the [B4T] we are growing stronger weekly and have moved from 400th to 50th in a matter of weeks. im addicted Smile bounce
Knight name: King Gilmadon
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=115323719
[B4T] King Gilmadon

[B4T] King Gilmadon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:38 pm

ghost wrote:
I am Ghost "aka" Nick, I'm 29 and live in Rural Ohio, east of Cincinnati.
Introductions Nick

hey nick im up in mason!! whats up man?
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=115323719
draknn

draknn

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:02 pm

I not so much playing on s5 anymore,but still heres the most recent photo of me.
(Note i did have the flu for a few days Very Happy )

Introductions 23m7jh3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KF Server 5 Forum :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: